The button below will take you to our secure online giving form through Stewardship Technologies (egsnetwork.com). Stewardship supports pregnancy centers across the country.
Amnion has been blessing the next generation since 1991. We depend upon the generous support of our dedicated donors for our evangelistic outreach. Thank you for your faithful support!
Ways your donation is used
- Provides free pregnancy tests
- Provides ultrasounds and compassionate help
- Provides pregnancy support services for both moms and dads
- Provides abstinence school presentations
Opportunities to Support the Center
- Donate in-kind services (maintenance, printing, silent auction items, etc.).
- Host a baby shower or supply drive to provide essential items for moms and babies.
- Participate in the Baby Bottles for Life fundraiser.
- Provide financial support on a monthly basis or sponsor a special event (Banquet or Walk for Life).
Amnion is registered with the IRS as a 501(c)3 nonprofit, charitable organization. Therefore, all contributions are tax deductible (Federal ID: 41-1666474).
Amnion does not sell or give out our mailing list or names of donors, and never will.
Amnion does not receive any government funding. Support for Amnion is received through the following gifts:
- Grants and Foundations
- Matching Gifts
- Planned Giving/Trusts
- Stock Gifts
- United Way Designated Gifts
Partner with Amnion as a corporate sponsor to help underwrite the expenses for one of our special events. With your help, funds raised go directly to support our clients in need. Contact Amnion for more information.
Thrivent Action Team
If you are a Thrivent member, please consider applying for an Action Team grant to benefit Amnion (up to $250 per grant). Thrivent members can apply for two Action Team grants a year.
Support Amnion with a planned giving contribution. A planned gift is a contribution that is arranged in the present and allocated at a future date. Commonly donated through a will or trust, planned gifts are most often granted once the donor has passed away. Contact Amnion for more information.