Walk for Life
Saturday, May 30, 2020
Lac Lavon Park in Burnsville (15501 Lac Lavon Dr). The park is located on the EAST side of Lac Lavon. Look for the large shelter on the NORTH end of the park.
"Loved the safe & beautiful place for the walk!" A 2019 Walker
9:30 am - Registration and pre-walk program
10:00 am - Walk in the park on paved paths
10:45 am - Awards, activities, lunch
Steps to Success
STEP ONE: REGISTER
- Click here to register online.
- Choose to walk on a team or walk on your own.
- Register as an individual walker, a couple, or a family.
STEP TWO: RAISE SUPPORT
- Set up your personal fundraising webpage. It's free and provided to you automatically after registering online.
- Ask friends and family to sponsor you.
- If you prefer a paper sponsor form, grab it here.
- Prizes will be awarded to Top Walkers and Top Team.
- Raffle: $250 Visa Gift Card. Earn one raffle ticket for every $100 raised.
- In honor of our 30th year of ministry, we're giving a t-shirt to every registered walker! Thank you to our generous sponsors!
STEP THREE: WALK
- Join others on Saturday, May 30 as we walk for life together.
- Bring any collected pledges to the event and check in at the registration table when you arrive.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome. Pooch Pledge Form
- After the walk, enjoy lunch (including an original Chick-fil-A sandwich!) and lots of activities including two inflatables - an obstacle course (for adults and kids) and a bounce house!
- In honor of our 30th year of ministry, we're giving away 30 MyPillows during the event! Must be present to win.
STEP FOUR: REJOICE
You'll walk away from this event with the satisfying feeling of knowing you helped spread hope to those facing unplanned pregnancies. Thank you!
2019 Walk Memories
Thank you to the following businesses for their support of Amnion and our Walk for Life! Show your appreciation through your patronage.
We're always on the lookout for businesses and individuals who will underwrite an Amnion event. If interested, call Mark Opseth at 952-898-4350.