Minnesota COVID-19 Dashboard - A new State of Minnesota website and dashboard has been created to provide Minnesotans with data and information that drives the response to COVID-19. The website includes data and statistics as well as information on what to do if you are sick, when to seek medical attention, news and actions from the Governor's office, and other resources.
https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/situation.html - The Minnesota Department of Health will continue to update this page daily on the MDH website.
Minnesota Children’s Cabinet. State-wide resources to support you and your family during the COVID-19 pandemic. CLICK HERE.
Minnesota COVID-19 Testing Sites
Dakota County COVID-19 Resource Information – This page has resource document links compiled by Dakota County departments and programs.
Links to documents in both English and Spanish include:
- Child Care
- Eviction Prevention
- Food Support
- Healthy Living, Mindfulness, and Stress Relief
- Hotlines and Help Lines: 952-891-7834 (M-F 8:30am-4pm) – Language interpreters available
- Older Adults
- Phone and Internet
Dakota County COVID-19 Checklists – Also on the same page, links to more COVID-19 documents including:
- Coping With COVID-19 Restrictions
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Alternatives
- Families & Individuals: Top 5 Things You can do to Prepare for COVID-19
- For Your Household: Prevention, Planning, Mitigation
- Older Adults & Individuals With Chronic Health Conditions
- Pet Owners
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Things to Buy to Prepare for COVID-19
- Things to Do When Avoiding Large Gatherings
Free Student Meals in Dakota County - Following the closure of schools due to COVID-19, Dakota County school districts and restaurants have offered to give free lunches to students in need. This link will launch a map with more information:
Are you without health insurance? Visit: mnsure.org
Dakota County WIC Office – Serving families by phone only: 952-891-7525